- Category: About Us About Us
- Published: 25 April 2006 25 April 2006
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
Secret Sommelier is not responsible for the content of other websites. Subscribers private data saved to Secret Sommelier's email database will never be shared or sold and that a policy of strict confidentiality is adhered to. Subscribers can remove themselves with ease by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the email.
Four types of cookie may be used during your visit to secretsommelier.com:-
1. Secret Sommelier session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
2. Secret Sommelier persistent cookies are valid across visits and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us your country of residence at the start of each visit.
3. Third party cookies that are used by our partners, for example, to help us measure site visitors or to implement the Secret Sommelier affiliate programme.
4. Some of the cookies are essential in order for you to use secretsommelier.com.
NB Please note that cookies cannot be deleted from this site as it would inhibit the site functionality.